What Sets Our Firm Apart?
- Over $1 billion in compensation recovered for clients.
- Record-setting settlements and verdicts in multiple states.
- Named among U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”.
- Attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America©.
- James Bostwick is a Board Certified Medical Malpractice Specialist by the ABPLA.
Our firm is trusted by clients throughout the Inland Empire and beyond because we know how to win. If you would like to learn more about our team or how we may be able to help you, call (951) 435-8229 for a FREE consultation.
Examples of Our Record Recoveries
Having dedicated over 40 years to high-stakes civil claims, we have cultivated a legacy of record results. Since Attorney James Bostwick won the largest medical malpractice verdict in the nation in 1978, we have continually set and broken records for large verdicts and settlements.
Today, we continue building upon our notable results. In fact, we have broken the record for largest medical malpractice recovery in California history twice since 2018. Here are some of our record results:
- $21 Million: Record recovery for TBI victim injured in truck accident (2000).
- $17 Million: Largest medical malpractice settlement in CA history to date (2019).
- $14 Million: Largest medical malpractice settlement in CA at the time (2018).
- $11.4 Million: Largest birth injury settlement in CA at the time (2010).
- $11 Million: Largest injury settlement in Hawaii history at the time (2000).
- $8.9 Million: Largest birth injury recovery against the U.S. Govt. in Federal Court (Hawaii, 1985).
- $8 Million: Largest medical malpractice settlement in Oklahoma history at the time (1985).
- $7.6 Million: Largest medical malpractice verdict in U.S. history at the time (1978).
- $6.4 Million: Largest legal malpractice verdict for an individual in CA history (1984).
We Care About Our Clients
Our team at Bostwick & Peterson cares about helping good people through tough times. Following life-altering injuries and unspeakable tragedies, we serve as a system of support for victims and families who deserve justice. It’s our mission to help them fight for the maximum recovery possible. Other things we do for our clients:
- We value personal attention and close communication.
- We offer FREE, no-obligation consultations to evaluate potential claims.
- There is no charge to hire our team; we handle the cost of litigating your case.
- Contingency fees – if we don’t win, you don’t pay!
Discuss Your Case During a FREE Consultation: (951) 435-8229
If you or someone you love has been harmed by another’s negligent or wrongful acts, it’s important to act quickly and have your case reviewed by qualified counsel.
Bostwick & Peterson is readily available to take your call and offers free and confidential consultations. Contact us to get started.